Ticker

powered by Surfing Waves

Friday, January 15, 2021


Review: Take Your Time

Take Your Time Take Your Time by V.K. Powell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars 
Finished on January 15, 2021
Favorite Scene/Quote: "It's a surprise all right, maybe not well thought out, but it got you back in my bed, so I'm not complaining."       


3.5/5

This is my least favorite of the Pine Cone Romance and it has everything to do with the characters. 
    
I love Grace and Dani by themselves and I wanted to love them together, but Dani was set on leaving Pine Cone and Grace was seemingly fine with that. Grace seemed very willing to give herself over to someone that she knew might leave, even after how this story started, and I kind of wish she had been more resistant. Dani was also kind of cruel with how she handled some of the situations. 

The way they got back together was sweet and there were sweet moments with them, but I just found it struggling to like Dani and Grace’s relationship when Dani never seemed to want to settle in Pine Cone until the end. Dani was also very judgmental at the beginning around Grace being a cop and it continued for longer than it should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: SNOWBLOODED by Emma Sterner-Radley

  Book Details Title : Snowblooded Author : Emma Sterner-Radley Publisher : Solaris Publication Date : May...