Ticker

powered by Surfing Waves

Monday, January 4, 2021


Review: Summer’s Cove

Summer’s Cove My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Finished on January 4, 2021






I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this book. I love Aurora Rey’s writing, but I tend to avoid books that have children involved in them because of a personal preference of mine. 
    
I found that this book handled it well, especially since the author made it clear that Emerson was not attempting to be a second parent from the beginning. She just wanted to be friends with the kid while dating the mom, even when they got more serious it was clear where she wanted her standing to be. 

I had minor issues with some added drama, but it was not anything forced or something that took away from my enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: SNOWBLOODED by Emma Sterner-Radley

  Book Details Title : Snowblooded Author : Emma Sterner-Radley Publisher : Solaris Publication Date : May...