Ticker

powered by Surfing Waves

Sunday, January 3, 2021


Review: Wrong Number, Right Woman

Wrong Number, Right Woman My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Finished on January 3, 2021






I found myself greatly enjoying this book. I am a huge fan of mistaken identity stories and I absolutely love how these two characters met. 
    
Their relationship felt so genuine, maybe because so much of it developed without them meeting face to face. Eliza having to realize her attraction to Denny was great and very well developed and I genuinely loved her struggling to determine who she was when she suddenly found herself attracted to this gorgeous, sweet butch woman.

The supporting characters were adorable, and I found myself loving all their interactions. I especially loved the relationship between Denny, her sister, and her niece. It was very sweet, and I just adored the bond between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: SNOWBLOODED by Emma Sterner-Radley

  Book Details Title : Snowblooded Author : Emma Sterner-Radley Publisher : Solaris Publication Date : May...