Ticker

powered by Surfing Waves

Saturday, January 2, 2021


Review: Spring’s Wake

Spring’s Wake My rating: 5 of 5 stars 
Finished on January 2, 2021





4.5/5 rounded up

This was a nice book and I really liked the characters.
    
I love Nora and Will. Personally, I did not think that the part with Nora hiding away from Will after they are caught by Graham was necessary, but it did make sense. 

I thought the relationship was well developed and I enjoyed the plot device that led to Nora having to accept Will’s help and that she was going to be around. The back-and-forth got a bit boring after a while and I wish it had been handled earlier in order to give the two of them more time to allow their relationship to develop into a domestic couple-y cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: SNOWBLOODED by Emma Sterner-Radley

  Book Details Title : Snowblooded Author : Emma Sterner-Radley Publisher : Solaris Publication Date : May...