Ticker

powered by Surfing Waves

Tuesday, January 5, 2021


Review: Breaking Character

Breaking Character My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Finished on January 5, 2021
Favorite Quote/Scene: “PS, your kiss made my ovaries explode. They’re still on life support. Thanks for that.”


I really enjoyed this book. It gave me likeable characters, a nice fake dating plot, and a character who I was meant to dislike.
    
Elizabeth is probably one of my favorite ice queens I have ever read about. I think this is because the author provided a solid reason for her to be who she was, because of what she had been through and how the general public viewed her. 

The fake dating between her and Summer was so adorable, and I found myself loving their interactions and wishing for more of it whenever possible. The two had to deal with drama around whether to come out (since both are actress’) and when the appropriate time would be if they ever decide to. The relationship was well-built, and I enjoyed the supporting characters. 

(Side note: I enjoyed the events that led to the two of them having to fake date and that one friend tried to talk them out of the situation while Summer’s mom just viewed it as a push in the right direction.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: SNOWBLOODED by Emma Sterner-Radley

  Book Details Title : Snowblooded Author : Emma Sterner-Radley Publisher : Solaris Publication Date : May...