Ticker

powered by Surfing Waves

Wednesday, January 6, 2021


Review: Two to Tangle

Two to Tangle My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Finished on January 6, 2021
Favorite Quote/Scene: "I just really want to get to know her. Find out what she likes on a baked potato."


I wanted to love this book. I liked Entangled, quite a bit, and I found those characters engaging so I came in with high expectations. 
    
I found that most of the characters met my expectations. I like Gabriella and I loved Ryan. Ryan had to deal with actually having feelings for someone and I enjoyed watching her go through it, even if parts of it were repetitive. 

However, the love triangle with Madison (and the subsequent drama from it) just felt a bit too forced. There was nothing like that in Entangled, at least that I can remember, and I wish it had remained out of this book as well. It felt out of character and unnecessary. I spent a night debating my problem with this and it led to me moving the book from 5/5 to 4/5. I found that that was really the only thing that bothered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: SNOWBLOODED by Emma Sterner-Radley

  Book Details Title : Snowblooded Author : Emma Sterner-Radley Publisher : Solaris Publication Date : May...