Ticker

powered by Surfing Waves

Monday, February 8, 2021


Review: Roadqueen: Eternal Roadtrip to Love

Roadqueen: Eternal Roadtrip to Love Roadqueen: Eternal Roadtrip to Love by Mira Ong Chua
My rating: 5 of 5 stars 
Finished on February 8, 2021
Favorite Scene/Quote: The clothing montage (short but I love it)


This book was fun and I had a lot of fun reading it. It's not enough I find something that has me smiling and amused through the majority of the book but this one did and I'm glad. I had a bit of a hard time understanding Leo, but she grew on me. I loved watching the dates the two went on and the mistakes that were made. 
    
This book isn’t overly serious, it’s often the opposite. It’s fun and funny, a light-hearted read with a nice ending. The characters are amusing, and I was surprised by the way the two met. The idea of little Leo helping Vega learn to ride a bike was adorable. It also gave a good reason behind Vega coming back to help turn Leo into a good lesbian. Leo was a bit caustic towards the others but honestly, it didn’t really put me off her. Vega was an interesting character, and I don’t know if I like her very much. I can’t really put my finger on why she got on my nerves a bit, but she did. 

I don’t have much else to say about this, but it was a quick, enjoyable read and I would recommend it for anyone who just wants to spend a short while reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: SNOWBLOODED by Emma Sterner-Radley

  Book Details Title : Snowblooded Author : Emma Sterner-Radley Publisher : Solaris Publication Date : May...