Ticker

powered by Surfing Waves

Thursday, June 1, 2023


Happy Pride Month

It is officially June which is the start of a bunch of posts that I have planned for Pride Month. I'm not going to list what I have planned because I don't want to feel bad if I don't have the energy to follow through. There are a few things that I can mention though.




    1. Book Recommendations!!!!

    • I have plans to list a bunch of books that I have read and loved in hopes of sharing them with people who may not know about them! I did this last year on my Instagram and I highly recommend checking them out, but I may be biased. This year I plan on showing off some new books I've read since then as well as bringing up some past favorites that I didn't include last year.

    2. Interviews!

    • I have 12 interviews scheduled for this month! These authors range from middle-grade to YA to adult books. From horror to romance. These are authors I love and admire and authors whose books I've been desperately waiting for a chance to read. I hope you enjoy these interviews! My first one actually went up yesterday, it was an interview with Andrew Joseph White, author of HELL FOLLOWED WITH US and THE SPIRIT BARES ITS TEETH.

I hope you stick around and see what all I have in store for you! I'm also going to be posting on my Instagram as well this month. My Instagram will also be home to my GCLS Conference content! If you want to see my adventures in Denver, make sure to give me a follow over there. I'm also still trying to raise money for GCLS, so if you want to help support me here is my GoFundMe. Any donations and shares mean a lot to me, thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Tour: DEADENDIA: THE DIVINE ORDER review + favorite quotes

Thank you so much to TBR and Beyond Tours for allowing me to take part in this tour for Deadendia: The Divine Order. I have watched the ...