Ticker

powered by Surfing Waves

Tuesday, July 6, 2021


Halfway Author Checkin

Six months are gone and I decided that it would be fun to see what authors I read the most of. I counted both new books as well as rereads and ended up with the following results.


  1. Jae - 10 Books
  2. Amanda Radley - 7 Books
  3. Jenny Frame - 7 Books
  4. Gerri Hill - 5 Books
  5. Lesley Davis - 5 Books
  6. Rachel Spangler - 4 Books
  7. Aurora Rey - 3 Books
  8. Cara Malone - 3 Books
  9. Lee Winter - 3 Books
  10. Radclyffe - 3 Books

I've read one or two books from several other authors, but these are my most read authors. Also, both Lee Winter and Radclyffe are new authors to me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: SNOWBLOODED by Emma Sterner-Radley

  Book Details Title : Snowblooded Author : Emma Sterner-Radley Publisher : Solaris Publication Date : May...