Ticker

powered by Surfing Waves

Tuesday, February 6, 2024


Book Tour: A VICIOUS GAME by Melissa Blair review + favorite quotes

 


Book Details

Title: A Vicious Game
Author: Melissa Blair
Publication Date: February 6, 2024
Genre(s): Young Adult, LGBT, Fantasy
     

Rating: 5

Review: 
Welcome to my stop on TBR and Beyond's Tour for A Vicious Game by Melissa Blair! I am beyond excited to be able to take part in talking about this amazing book! I hope you click the banner at the top to follow along with the tour.

I was super excited to hear about this book and get accepted into this tour because I have really enjoyed this series thus far. And this book was no different!

Melissa Blair just has an amazing way of writing a beautifully chaotic book that draws you into the story and holds you there until the final page. I enjoyed the characters and their interactions with each other. It was a fun ride from the first page to the last one.

Favorite Quotes:
"When it comes to healing you're as dull as a pair of rusted scissors."

"Elvish ships are fast but even they cannot make the journey that quickly."

"I know we're in a rush, but a warning would have been nice."

"I was thinking about our last dance."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: SNOWBLOODED by Emma Sterner-Radley

  Book Details Title : Snowblooded Author : Emma Sterner-Radley Publisher : Solaris Publication Date : May...